Thursday, October 05, 2006

LIVE BLOG SATURDAY! A Pac-10 overdose



This Saturday I will once again team up with an unhealthy amount of beer and my laptop to live-blog a huge weekend in the Pac-10. For the Left Coast fans out there, we'll kick it off at 12:30 pm (Pacific) with Washington at USC on FSN. Then we'll flip over to ABC for the big one of the day. Oregon at Cal at 5pm. Be forewarned...Mrs. Dar will be cussing up a storm for that one.

It'll be a long day. I'm thinking close to 8 straight hours, and I must say, I'm looking forward to the challenge of trying to come up with cogent thoughts for that long...not that I'm incredibly committed to the cause. Let's be real. I won't remember anything I write after the first quarter of game two, and my memory of the game will be as blurry as that Huskies logo up there.

Should be good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home